Bramblewood is a must see for anyone searching for a new and unique wedding or event venue. Tucked away in scenic southwestern Pennsylvania, we have 160 acres that provide a secluded and magnificent setting for your event. We are conveniently located just 40 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh and 20 minutes from the Pittsburgh International Airport. Here at Bramblewood, we believe that there is no better accompaniment to love and celebration than the beauty of nature. From hills dappled with wild flowers to our fresh home grown produce and farm to table menus, the experience is pure and elegant. The centerpiece of our venue is an expansive open span barn with a cathedral arched wooden interior that can accommodate 300 guests. We also offer an outdoor ceremony site overlooking our pristine lake. The bride and bridal party can enjoy their wedding day preparations in our historic farmhouse. The Bramblewood experience is largely customizable and able to accommodate a range of styles and requests. We welcome you to contact us with any questions about our destination. We look forward to bringing your dreams to life and helping you make your day everything you have hoped for and more.
Bramblewood's reception space is a breathtaking open span, wooden arched barn with a soaring 30 foot ceiling. The barn has ample space for you and 300 guests to dine and dance the night away. The barn's natural wood beauty and cathedral arched beams are the perfect backdrop for your personalized wedding decor. The many strands of light that illuminate the barn create an intimate and romantic ambiance.
You will feel as if you are stepping away from the rest of the world as you walk down a long tree lined path then through a set of vintage doors to this stunning view of Bramblewood’s truly one-of-a-kind lakeside ceremony site. An outdoor room at it’s best, nature could not create a better space to honor the love and joy of your wedding vows. Bramblewood’s ceremony site includes custom wooden pews that seat 150 guests and views that will be sure to impress. Want to see more? Scroll down to schedule a visit!
A Wedding at Bramblewood Includes:
- Reception in our wooden cathedral arch barn which can accommodate up to 300 guests.
- Reception area offers climate controlled cooling as well as seating and tables (8 foot banquet tables and Fruitwood Chiavari Chairs) for up to 200 guests and lighting to create the perfect romantic ambiance. *If guest count is above 200, additional tables and chairs must be rented
- Secluded and private outdoor ceremony site with wooden pews overlooking our expansive lake
- Use of the cocktail lawn, a lovely outdoor extension of the reception space
- Umbrellas and lawn furniture with seating for approximately 30 guests
- Lawn games (ring toss, giant tic-tac-toe & corn hole)
- Bride and Bridesmaid preparation area to get ready before the ceremony
- Beautiful onsite restroom facilities
- Access to picturesque farm areas for photos the day of the wedding and for engagement photos (by appointment)
- Use of the property from 12pm- 11pm the day of the event
- Bride Room is available for use from 12pm until the beginning of the reception
- Ceremony may begin at 4pm or later and must be completed before dark
- Reception may end no later than 11pm and all personal belongings must be removed by 11:30pm
- One hour use of property for rehearsal the day before the event **Depending on availability, rehearsal may not necessarily be in the evening
- Day of Wedding Coordinator to keep your timeline on schedule (we will coordinate your timeline until the start of the reception and then your DJ/MC will take over timeline coordination)
- Parking staff to direct your guests and facilitate parking
- A golf cart to shuttle non-ambulatory guests to and from the ceremony site
- Complimentary cold bottled water to refresh your guests at the ceremony site
- White parasols available for guest use at ceremony for shade (and great photo opps!)
- Set up and clean up of the venue **ask us for more details on what this includes
- Use of our exclusive décor collection which includes table décor, table numbers, centerpiece items, various vintage décor, votive candle holders, decorative signs, and much more!
The fee for everything listed above is:
$10,700 for weddings of 200 guests or less
$12,200 for weddings of more than 200 guests
For more details, to schedule a visit, or to ask a question, please scroll down to contact us!
Food & Drink
Here at Bramblewood, making your wedding day an event of a lifetime is definitely a team effort! We work with an amazing group of vendors who will bring exceptional professionalism, expertise, and vision to your big day! Specifically, since cuisine and beverages are such a significant part of your celebration, we want you to be in hands that we trust! Below please find information on our caterers and bartender.
We have two exceptional exclusive caterers at Bramblewood that you may choose to work with: Fish Hawk Acres & Armstrong's. Our caterers offer a wide variety of options, styles of food, and price points. From a casual picnic barbecue menu to an upscale and elegant “foodie approved” menu and everything in between, our caterers have it all. They are ready to create the perfect menu to match your personal style and taste. Please see their sample menus and contact them directly for more information or a custom quote!
We work exclusively with 3 Rivers Events for all of your bartending and non-alcoholic beverage needs. You as the host will purchase the alcohol (which allows you to save big time!) and 3 Rivers Events takes care of the rest! Ask us for more details and pricing!
Please fill out this form or give us a call for more information or to arrange a visit to Bramblewood.
Tours and visits are by appointment only.
at Simmons Hickory Farm
55 Loffert Road
McDonald, Pennsylvania 15057