Bramblewood at Simmons Hickory Farm is a must see for anyone searching for a new and unique wedding venue. Tucked away in scenic southwestern Pennsylvania, we have 160 acres that provide a secluded and magnificent setting for your event. We are conveniently located just 40 minutes from downtown Pittsburgh and 20 minutes from the Pittsburgh International Airport. Here at Bramblewood, we believe that there is no better accompaniment to love and celebration than the beauty of nature. From hills dappled with wild flowers to our fresh home grown produce and farm to table menus, the experience is pure and elegant. The centerpiece of our venue is an expansive open span barn with a cathedral arched wooden interior that can accommodate 300 guests. We also offer an outdoor ceremony site overlooking our pristine lake. The bride and bridal party can enjoy their wedding day preparations in our historic farmhouse. The Bramblewood experience is largely customizable and able to accommodate a range of styles and requests. We welcome you to contact us with any questions about our destination. We look forward to bringing your dreams to life and helping you make your day everything you have hoped for and more.
Bramblewood's reception space is a breathtaking open span, wooden arched barn with a soaring 30 foot ceiling. The barn has ample space for you and 300 guests to dine and dance the night away. The barn's natural wood beauty and cathedral arched beams are the perfect backdrop for your personalized wedding decor. The many strands of light that illuminate the barn create an intimate and romantic ambiance.
A 2018 Wedding at Bramblewood Includes:
- Reception in our wooden cathedral arch barn which can accommodate up to 300 guests
o Reception area includes seating and tables (8 foot banquet tables and Fruitwood Chiavari Chairs) for up to 200 guests and lighting to set the perfect romantic ambiance
- Secluded and private outdoor ceremony site with wooden benches overlooking our expansive lake
- Use of the cocktail lawn, a lovely outdoor extension of the reception space
o Umbrellas and lawn furniture with seating for approximately 30 people included
o Lawn games included for your guests to show off their competitive side
- Bride and Bridesmaid preparation area in air conditioned historic farmhouse including a dressing room, a restroom, and spacious front porch
- Beautiful onsite restroom facilities
- Access to picturesque farm areas for photos the day of the wedding and also for engagement photos (by appointment)
- Use of the property from 12pm- 11pm the day of the event
o Bride Room is available for use from 12pm until the beginning of the reception
o Ceremony may begin anytime between 4-6pm
o Reception must end no later than 11pm and all personal belongings must be removed by 11:30pm
- One hour use of property for rehearsal the day before the event
*Depending on availability, rehearsal may not necessarily be in the evening
- Day of Wedding Coordinator to keep your timeline on schedule (we will coordinate your timeline until the start of the reception and then your DJ/MC will take over timeline coordination)
- Parking staff to direct your guests and facilitate parking
- A golf cart to shuttle non-ambulatory guests to and from the ceremony site
- Complimentary cold bottled water to refresh your guests at the ceremony site
Set up and clean up of the venue *ask us for details of what this includes
- Use of our exclusive décor collection which includes table décor, table numbers, votive candle holders, decorative & chalkboard signs, and much more!
Wedding package including everything listed above:
$9,800 for weddings of 200 guests or less
$11,300 for weddings of more than 200 guests
We welcome you to contact us for more details, availability, or to schedule a tour!
Please fill out this form or give us a call for more information or to arrange a visit to Bramblewood.
at Simmons Hickory Farm
55 Loffert Road
McDonald, Pennsylvania 15057